The next "Mindful Relaxation Workshop" is now open for registration, and you are invited to join.
- Workshop comprises thress (3) sessions of 3 hours each
- Dates: Saturdays of 5th, 12th, 19th January 2013
- Time: 3pm ~ 6pm
- Venue: Ti-Ratana Penchala Community Center (TRPCC), 21, Jalan Penchala, 46000 PJ
This is a WORKSHOP:
- All participants must commit to attending all three (3) sesssions
- All participants must commit to take active participation in all exercises
- This is not for "observers" or "curious onlookers"
There are no fees or charges. Admission is by donation as follows:
- This is a FUND RAISING PROJECT in aid of Meals-On-Wheels (MOW) community outreach program
- You are requested to donate generously to TRPCC's Meals-On-Wheels program
- Income Tax Exemption Receipt available on request
- (Please take note this workshop had been conducted in a professional setting charging RM900 per participant)
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register, please send an email to undersigned with the following statements:
- Your Full name, Email address, Mobile number, Aage, Sex
- Your commitment to attend all three sessions
- Your commitment to participate actively in all exercises
ONLY LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE.
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 31st DECEMBER 2012.
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY.
The following will be taught:
1. Diaphragmatic Breathing
2. Neuronal Oxygenation Breathing
3. Mindful Breathe Visualization
4. Progressive Muscle Relaxation
5. Body Scan & Release
6. Visual Scan
7. Mindful Break
8. 2-step Relaxation Response
9. Metta Aspiration Therapy
10. Self-Hypnosis Therapy
11. 6-P Hypnotic Induction
12. Self-Talk Therapy
Please be informed that the proceeds from this programme will be donated to Animal Care through the Ti-Ratana Penchala Community Centre’s Grant Programme. Animal Care feeds and provides medical treatment to street animals in the country.