Ti Ratana Community Centre is very pleased to present Ajahn Mettiko's Meditation Workshop 3 on the 15/16/17 June 2018.
Ajahn Mettiko, well known as the happy monk’. His Dhamma Teaching is simple and profound.
This is a non stay in workshop and participation is free for all.
Venue: TI-RATANA COMMUNITY CENTRE PENCHALA
Add: 21, Jalan Penchala, 46000 Petaling Jaya Selangor .
Queries: Whatsapp to - Bro Tommy -+60 19 298 3113 / Sis Shirley - 019 295 1881
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Read More
Venue: Bodhi Park, Shah Alam 1A, Persiaran Serai Wangi, Seksyen U12, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Date and timing:
Check in: 3.00 pm, Tuesday, 1 May 2018
Check out: 2.00 pm, Sunday, 6 May 2018
Register: online: https://goo.gl/forms/1n0WbimByExfI7f53
Closing Date: 15 April 2018 or when maximum number of 50 pax is reached, whichever is earlier
Observance: Participants are required to observe 8 precepts. The precept of not eating afternoon can be waived upon the teacher’s approval. All mobile communication devices are to be surrendered upon check in.
Fee: Free of charge
You are encouraged to make donations to support the cost of the retreat. Donations of any amount is appreciated.
For enquiries, please contact: Sis. ST: 012331 3171 Bro. Kenny: 012211 6373 Bro. Henry: 019336 8396 email: email@example.com Read More
Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Dhamma,
The following is an update on the Chao Khun Keng retreat for 11th - 15th November 2017 at Chempaka Buddhist Lodge
1) There will be a Dhamma talk each night from the 11th - 14th November at 8.00 pm during the retreat and this is open to the public.
2) There will be a Pindapat on the 12th November(Sunday) at 9.00 am, please be at the Chempaka Buddhist Lodge by 8.30 am to prepare for it.
3) There will also be a Requisite and Robe offering ceremony on the 12th November at 9.30 am
4) Breakfast and Lunch Dana's will be at &,30 am and 11.00 am respectively, those wishing to offer food dana to the Sangha and Yogis should come 30 minutes earlier to prepare. The food can be either Vegetarian or Non Vegetarian.
5) The current estimated numbers for the Sangha is 6 and for the Yogis is 70 and will be updated as new information is available.
6) Anyone wishing to sponsor the Breakfast or Lunch Dana please contact Bro. Chris at 019-2951881 to book the date and time
7) Accommodation for Yogis is limited, and first priority will be given to those coming from Overseas and from out station.
8) Yogis from the Klang Valley, are permitted to stay at their own home, but please try to follow the timing given in the program.
Thank you and please look out for updates from time to time.
Sadhu and Metta
Chris Yip Read More
Ti Ratana Community Centre is very pleased to present Ajahn Mettiko's Meditation Workshop 2 on the 1st and 2nd of September 2017. This is a non stay in workshop and participation is free for all. Read More
Register by sending your name, i/c number, email address, mobile number and gender information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatapps to 019-2951881.
For more information, please see poster.
Donors for the workshop and lunch dana are welcome.
Ti Ratana Community Centre Penchala is proud to present for the 7th year the annual Meditation retreat with Long Phor Jumnien, for details, please see poster. Read More
Ti Ratana Penchala is happy to announce the visit of Ajahn Mettiko to our centre from the 28th to the 30th April for Dana, Dhamma Talks and a Meditation Workshop, details are in the enclosed poster. Read More
Ajahn Mettiko(20 Vassa) was ordained at Wat Pah Nanachat in 1997 and has spent a time both at Amaravati in England and Bodhivana in Australia.
Ajahn has given Dhamma talks and led Meditation at Dhamma Piti Monastery (Ipoh), Wat Palelai (Singapore), Santi Forest Monastery (Johore) and Sg. Petani Buddhist Centre
Please see poster for details of his visit, Sadhu
Venue: Chin Swee Temple, Genting Highlands
English translation by Tan Ajahn Dton
Contacts: Tommy 019-2983113 / Chris 019-2951881 Read More
LP Bhattarapong from Wt Krachomthong will be at Ti Ratana Community Centre Penchala from the 29th September to the 4th October, he will be giving Dhamma talks and sharing on meditation from the 30th September till the 3rd October.
The talks will start at 8.30pm each night.
There will be food dana offering from the 30th September till 4th October at 10.30 am each day unless advised.
He will be having a meditation retreat on the 1st and 2nd of October, which is non stay in and for the first persons to register.
To register, please call Bro. Chris at 019-2951881 Read More
Ti Ratana Community Center Penchala is blessed to be given the opportunity to organise a Meditation Retreat by Chao Khun Keng, the President of Palelai Buddhist Temple Singapore and Abbot of Santi Forest Monastery in Ulu Tiram. Chao Khun is renowned for his Dhammaduta work from Singapore to Thailand and we are truly fortunate for this opportunity to spend time with him at this retreat.
Please see enclosed posters for details of the retreat and share it with all friends in the Dhamma.
Updates will be posted here as details are finalised.
Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu Read More
Venue: Chin Swee Temple, Genting
Retreat Days: 5 days 4 night
Enquiry: Tommy 019-2219020
Register Online: http://goo.gl/forms/VDlthPDWq8 Read More
One day meditation retreat with Ven Kai Zhao Read More