Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Dhamma,
The following is an update on the Chao Khun Keng retreat for 11th - 15th November 2017 at Chempaka Buddhist Lodge
1) There will be a Dhamma talk each night from the 11th - 14th November at 8.00 pm during the retreat and this is open to the public.
2) There will be a Pindapat on the 12th November(Sunday) at 9.00 am, please be at the Chempaka Buddhist Lodge by 8.30 am to prepare for it.
3) There will also be a Requisite and Robe offering ceremony on the 12th November at 9.30 am
4) Breakfast and Lunch Dana's will be at 7.30 am and 11.00 am respectively, those wishing to offer food dana to the Sangha and Yogis should come 30 minutes earlier to prepare. The food can be either Vegetarian or Non Vegetarian.
5) The current estimated numbers for the Sangha is 6 and for the Yogis is 70 and will be updated as new information is available.
6) Anyone wishing to sponsor the Breakfast or Lunch Dana please contact Bro. Chris at 019-2951881 to book the date and time
7) Accommodation for Yogis is limited, and first priority will be given to those coming from Overseas and from out station.
8) Yogis from the Klang Valley, are permitted to stay at their own home, but please try to follow the timing given in the program.
Thank you and please look out for updates from time to time.
Sadhu and Metta
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/OQdq0plRKua1UPUo1